Wisconsin  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/05/08, 12:33 am

US travel after expiration of H1B

I have an H1B valid for 3 years but would like to stop working sooner than that and travel in the US for a couple of months to visit friends before leaving the US. Will I have to obtain some other visa? Would I be covered by the 90 day visa waiver program?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search