Wisconsin  |  Investment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/06/13, 8:14 pm

I'm forming an investment club. What is the best way to form the club with the state? Partnership, LLC, LLP?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search