Wyoming  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/30/13, 4:17 am

I have registered LLC in Wyoming. Its principal office is also there. I want to do business in NYC. Do I have to obtain DBA in NYC ? Do state taxes would be charged in both states ?

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/30/13, 12:49 pm by Edward Hoffman

Your question is about the law of New York, not Wyoming. Please re-post it under that state.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman 11755 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1250 Los Angeles, CA 90025

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search