Wyoming  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/05/12, 11:21 am

my school believed a menatally chanllenged girl over me. she accused me of touching her and i am a transgender male and i am 100% into males only. my school is sending me away for this. Can i take legal action for heterosexist slander?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search