Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

What action can I take if a creditor reported incorrectly on my credit report

Asked on 8/18/12, 3:59 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Joseph Justice The Justice Law Firm

The Fair Credit Reporting Act provides consumer protections related to credit reporting. If the incorrect information was reported willfully or negligently there is a provision for monetary penalties and attorney's fees. A lawyer that practices consumer protection should be able to help you.

Read more
Answered on 8/18/12, 11:46 am

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

see my website under sample letters and follow instructions. If that does not work, contact me.

Read more
Answered on 8/21/12, 6:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida