Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

what can be considered proof of divorce for my college's financial aid department?

Asked on 8/01/12, 10:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Of course, your school or lender may have their own requirements. But, generally a copy of the divorce decree, out a subsequent marriage license are proof of a prior marriage.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 8/01/12, 11:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri