Legal Question in Personal Injury in Arizona

I was at a dealership looking at a car my left leg was out the door when an employee was getting out a golf cart and it rolled backwards and smashed the door on my leg and now I have a splint and using crutches I am missing work and can't really take care of my 6 month baby cause it hurts to walk

Asked on 7/09/12, 10:41 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Kaitlin Verdura Verdura Law Group PLLC

You need to contact a personal injury attorney and go to the doctors office immediately. Did you report the incident at the scene? There may be time sensitive video surveillance to obtain, so it's important to get on top of this asap. Good luck.

Verdura Law Group PLLC


Read more
Answered on 7/09/12, 12:09 pm

Leigh Anne Timiney Dyer & Ferris

Given the circumstances it would appear that you have fairly good standing to make a claim with the auto dealership for your injuries, lost wages and pain and suffering. It is important to make the dealership aware of the incident and make a report, if that has not already happened. Second, focus on continuing your medical care and taking care of your injury. It would be best for you to consult with a personal injury attorney. Most personal injury attorneys offer free consultations. Handling an injury claim on your own can be difficult. I am happy to help if you have further questions. Good luck to you.

Leigh Anne Timiney

Timiney Law Firm


Read more
Answered on 7/09/12, 3:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Arizona