Legal Question in Family Law in India

In a divorce case , can phone call details be collected from telephone authority, if needed?

Asked on 6/12/12, 10:08 am

3 Answers from Attorneys


Yes, it can be done by issue of process through court, you can file an application to court to direct the Telephone authority to produce the Telephone details. The Court will direct it to be produced only if it is necessary for your case.

Read more
Answered on 6/12/12, 6:56 pm

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

yes, through the court order.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/12, 11:21 am
Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates

Yes that too without courts order.

Read more
Answered on 6/14/12, 6:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India