Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

In a divorce can a judge make me file an amendment for my taxes if i claimed 2 of my children as dependents even though they live with me?

Asked on 2/23/12, 11:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

The judge with jurisdiction over your divorce or paternity case can.

Read more
Answered on 2/23/12, 11:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana