Legal Question in Personal Injury in Illinois

I expressed to my attorney that I'm not satisfied with his work and I need a release and he told me no. What can I legally do?

Asked on 7/10/12, 8:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sal Sheikh

If you are not satisfied with your present attorneys work, send them a letter stating that you no longer require your services.

If you hire a new attorney have your "old" attorney forward their file to them.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Read more
Answered on 7/10/12, 8:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Illinois