Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

I am being falsely accused of a terroristic threat. How do I handle this?

Asked on 6/12/12, 8:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Plead "not guilty" and demand a jury trial. And get a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 6/15/12, 7:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas