Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey


I would like to know what form to use in order to get a post nup agreement form. I have been married for 6 years and was married in NJ. I am not sure if I am to use a NJ form as I was married here or a Michigan form as my family and I are planning to move there for 3 years.

Asked on 2/20/12, 8:32 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

Please. Get a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 2/20/12, 5:20 pm

Larry Raiken Larry S Raiken LLC

You need a lawyer to protect your assets.

Read more
Answered on 2/21/12, 8:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey