Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

my house is still undivided to our family members but 1 of our uncle ( the last son of my dadi) is taking bad steps to taking a full part of the whole property what shoud be done by us plese suggest

Asked on 6/07/12, 5:02 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates

What are those bad steps which your uncle is taking ? Can you explain the same. You can ask your Dad or Mom to go in for Partition Suit.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/12, 5:26 am

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

who is in possession of the house? has your uncle file a case or is illegally trying to grab it?

Read more
Answered on 6/07/12, 6:31 am
Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

Approach court.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/12, 11:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India