Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in New Jersey

If lead is found in a child's blood work does dyfs have to be notified

Asked on 4/14/12, 12:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Zerres Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari

Thank you for your inquiry. You may want to contact your local Health Department and/or your pediatrician to inquire of them if there are any reporting requirements surrounding the presence of lead in your home or regarding your child's positive testing. Please feel free to call this firm to discuss the potential for a claim surrounding your child's lead exposure. We have handled numerous such cases, and we will assist you in whatever way we can.

Read more
Answered on 4/16/12, 5:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in New Jersey