Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

my mother was sick , my daughter said she has POA, but won't let me see it , she controlled mother died ,my daughter would not let me she the will. she is distributing my mother things and don't want me at the house. what recourse do I have?

Asked on 5/25/12, 6:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

Your daughter is NOT in line to handle your mother's affairs. The POA died when your mother died. If she will not producethe will , then there is none. File for PR at the courthouse and remove her from acting. You need an attorney ASAP because otherwise all assets will be gone before you can stop her.

Read more
Answered on 5/25/12, 7:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida