Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

do i need a special form to answer a cross motion?

Asked on 3/01/12, 3:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Larry Raiken Larry S Raiken LLC

You should retain an attorney to anwer a cross motion.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/12, 11:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey