Legal Question in Family Law in California

Can the state revoke your drivers license if you have child support arrears?

Asked on 3/02/12, 10:44 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Gary R. White Burton & White

Yes, drivers license and other licenses as well can be revoked.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/12, 10:58 am

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

Mr. White is not quite correct. Drivers and professional licenses can be SUSPENDED, not revoked.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/12, 11:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California