Legal Question in Disability Law in India

My Relative Age30yrs Old He Has Got25percent Disability In An Accident By private 4 Wheler He Is A (BPL)Farmer His Advocate Ask For Income Proof Otherwise Insurence Company Setteled In Small Amount What He Will do to submit income not given or offered any exgresia amount till date accident was occured in may2011.pls advise & help him.


Asked on 10/28/13, 10:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

See, the owner of the offensive vehicle is also liable to pay. Every insurance company has its own sets of rule and regulation concerning compensation. If you have income certificate, the calculation of compensation will be based upon that. Otherwise, a general compensation will be given. To get enhanced compensation, you need to file a complaint in MACT.


Read more
Answered on 10/28/13, 9:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in India