Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

My adult daughter has estranged me, but hopes to HV inheriting rights, whilst I would nominate her for IMMOVABLE property, the immovable wud like to detail in will to certain reliable foundations, trust who are doing gd work

QUERY: how do I incorporate such entities in my will/ implement and also daughter doesn't digest, as presently shez the nominee everywhere, thx

Asked on 1/27/21, 9:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

You can do such and for such facilitation you may contact with me or avail my legal services.

Read more
Answered on 2/02/21, 6:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India