Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

i need an advice for file wrong fir against someone

Asked on 12/06/20, 1:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

You need to quash it.

Read more
Answered on 12/10/20, 10:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India