Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

Hi All,

My company sent me notice that you are not join 25 company for 3 years those are mainly work on technology i give complete notice period 3 months in am not sale person , i am technical consultant even i pay training fee when i join this company they sent me notice on section ipc 406 & 405 (criminal breach of trust) & Punishment for criminal breach of trust please advice me . thanks in advance

Please advice me its my humble request

Asked on 7/03/14, 11:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Your query is not very clear, or not giving clear information, if you like to get appropriate advice you have to disclose whole scenario on the matter and also have to show the contract made between you and the company.

Read more
Answered on 7/04/14, 8:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India