Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

annual increment can be withheld in government of rajasthan

Asked on 10/17/13, 1:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

YES, the Department reserves the right to withhold the annual increment of any employee.


Read more
Answered on 10/18/13, 3:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India