Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

Can a case against a registered society be filed in High Court?

Asked on 8/24/13, 5:50 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

A case against the Society is first filed before the Registrar of Co-operative Societies; thereafter the Metropolitan Magistrate Court, and only thereafter the High Court.


Read more
Answered on 8/25/13, 2:25 am

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

The legal process has o be followed. A writ can be filed in HC.

Thanks & Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 8/26/13, 12:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India