Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

The company have no ATM Card and they have claimed a huge withdrawal from ATM card and claimed of Rs.40 lacs by seeing this amount i didnt got the bail from High court.What should I do.

Asked on 6/23/13, 8:07 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should reaffirm and clear your doubt with the Company since they did not have the ATM Card whether they have withdrawn the amount by cheque. If the amount has been withdrawn by cheque and you were not the payee to the cheque, you cannot be held liable for the amount to the Company.


Read more
Answered on 6/23/13, 8:47 am

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

one has to go through the contents of FIR and the order of lower court and High Court for proper guidance.

Read more
Answered on 6/23/13, 10:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India