Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

What are the consequence if a person moves before Supreme court seeking relief on the basis of patent wrong and incorrect facts and able to obtain relief from Supreme court. Now, the affected parties have come to know through RTI that the facts on which relief was sought were absolutely wrong facts. What is the legal recourse available to affected parties. One review petition is already dismissed by Supreme Court. But at the time of filing review, RTI information was not in our hands. Further, the applicant before the Supreme Court was Union of India and one of the officer of Union who moved to Supreme Court on wrong facts and sought relief on the issues which were already decided against the Government several times. Please advise

Asked on 10/05/13, 10:47 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.

Dear Sir,

You can file an another review petition before the Hon'ble Supreme court with the new facts in your hands.

for further assistance you can contact me on 08750228171.


Read more
Answered on 10/06/13, 3:37 am

Adv Meenal Kashyap M Kashyap & Associates

File a fresh Petition with new facts and specifically refer to already decided cases against the other party.

For specific query contact at:

Meenal Kashyap

Advocate & Legal Consultant

[email protected]


Read more
Answered on 10/06/13, 6:12 am
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

File a fresh review petition craving the new and correct facts and annexing the information obtained Under RTI Act. To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/07/13, 12:30 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should file a fresh review petition stating the actual facts in the Supreme Court.


Read more
Answered on 10/13/13, 7:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India