Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

If the daughter(20) who gets a govt job 20 months back due to sudden death of her father ditches her dependent family consist of mother(45),brother(17 yr old),grand mother(75)and gets married and leave the family in grief, what is the legal status of the bereaved family?

Asked on 10/11/13, 7:42 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(

Mother can file a maintenance petition under sec 125 crpc to seek maintenance from her working daughter even if she is married.

Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 5:08 am

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

I agree with Karvai You may also drop a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/15/13, 1:16 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Since the daughter is married and gone, the mother has to take responsibility and look out for a suitable job to run the family.


Read more
Answered on 10/15/13, 5:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India