Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

Dear Sir

Since Gentleman had given me copy of his passport and visa so is Agreement sufficient or any more formality is needed or should to be completed i.e need police verification etc I think no one come in India without visa police verification , pl advice


dear sir or madam,

A personnel with tourist visa want a house for rent then what is the procedure and what are precautionary measures we should take before rent in .


India | 394270 | Administrative Law

6/21/13, 6:52 am

Answer (1 of 1)


Dear Sir / Madam,

Should you be keen to lease your house to a tourist, you should enter into an Agreement for Leave and License (ALL) for the duration of the visa and get it registered.


NOT helpful:


Fca Prashant Chavan

Expert Edge LLP

[email protected]

Asked on 6/21/13, 9:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Police verification and NOC is part of the preliminary ALL process and is mandatory.


Read more
Answered on 6/22/13, 7:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India