Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

Dear Sir,

My In laws have mentally torched me but my husband never supported me my marriage was on 14th Feb 2020 then my inlaws have started distrubing my marriage life I have tolerated it for almost 7 month and i left my home due to frustation i have call my husband and told him that i want to stay with him but he is refusing to take me back i dont know what to do due to lockdown i cant afford a lawyer too. Can I take help of mahilanivaran kendra will it be helpful. My mom have taken lots of tension about my future. Please suggest someways

Asked on 1/03/21, 5:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Your issues can be resolved, you can right to live with your husband or live separately but with your husband, and can also get maintenance from your husband and can also punish your in laws for made cruelty against you.

If you are interested may avail my legal services.

Read more
Answered on 1/03/21, 6:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India