Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

i am in a government job and my daughter has studied in various states. She was born in Tamil Nadu, did her tenth from Maharashtra and her XII th from Punjab. I have a property in my name for last five years in maharahstra. My father has a property in UP ( NOIDA). Now my daughter has to appear in NEET. For which state do I apply for domicile?

Asked on 1/15/21, 6:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You may file for domicil from Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh for your daughter.

If you would be interested can avail my legal services in the case.

Read more
Answered on 1/15/21, 7:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India