Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

Hi I am from India Himachal with Himachali Domicile but non agriculturist. My mother belong to a agriculturist family, mean my mother's parents are agriculturist himachali. I want to purchase agricultural land in himachal pradesh.

How can I buy.

Asked on 7/27/14, 10:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you can show your documents to a lawyer for a legal advice on how to purchase the land.

Read more
Answered on 7/28/14, 5:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India