Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

I am law graduate ( 3 years) and presently working in a private company, I dont want to practice but I want to register myself (get regn number as an advocate) , can i ?

Asked on 7/22/13, 10:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Having completed your LLB or LLM examination from the University, you should register your name with the Bar Council of India if you have already passed the All India Bar Council Examination and get your registration number to practice as an Advocate.


Read more
Answered on 7/23/13, 1:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India