Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

if any law when the tenant use rent room after he has own property. they are already shifted some other place and after that 2 unknown person residing on behalf of them . is it possible to back my rent room to him by any law or act ?????????

Asked on 7/23/14, 3:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adv Meenal Kashyap M Kashyap & Associates

Yes possible

Read more
Answered on 7/23/14, 5:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India