Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

We are living in a house since 1800, and now we are constructing it, but some person trying to interrupt in construction, They said it's our land and you don't have right to construct it..

We got this land in hiba (muslim law).

The land is in our custody since 1800.

we have house tax recipt and many residance proof. but we don't have property papers.

please suggest what we need to do..?

Asked on 6/21/13, 2:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Property papers of the land will be available with the Registrar where the land is situated. The person objecting to and obstructing the construction will have to prove in the Court that he / she has the title to the land.


Read more
Answered on 6/22/13, 5:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India