Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

I am under M.P.State Government service, I have complete 50 year of age on 15.03.2014 & my wife is 43 year old . can I get family planning operation increment ?

Asked on 3/19/14, 12:17 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Today is Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Jayanti !! Repeat query. Already answered.

Read more
Answered on 3/19/14, 1:37 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

check out the local laws.

Read more
Answered on 3/19/14, 4:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India