Legal Question in Administrative Law in Pakistan


Dear Sir,

My uncle was allotted a plot in Phase IV of FGEHF (G-14/1,2, 3) in Islambad by Federal Employees HOusing Foundation (FEHF) but could not deposit the dues in his life time and expired in 2012.

Plot allotted to him was cancelled due to non payment of dues, in 2012 (prior to his death).

His legal heir (widow) after competing the Iddat filed an application for revival of plot but was turned down. An appeal was filed for Executive Body of the Federal employees Housing Foundation, however, its meeting could not be held during last six months. or perhaps due to red-tapism in our public offices.

Now, in March, 2013 his only legal heir (widow of the deceased) (as he had no kids) also died.

Please inform if and at what forum the younger brother of my late uncle (who actually was the financier for the plot) should file an appeal as a (i) legal heir (ii) as a real financier to the said plot? It is pertinent to note that his younger brother is in 70s and living on rented accommodation and is worried about future and marriages of his children.

Can he go to wafaqi mohtasib (Federal Ombudsman's office) also?

Please guide me because my younger uncle and his children are really worreid because of this and also the 50% amount which they had deposited over last many years is at stake.

Thank you for time and patience.

Best regards,


Asked on 5/02/13, 5:17 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Adnan Bashir A B Choudry Law Firm

we need to look u[p the rues of the foundation, .. technically , one should go for declaration suit in such like cases... at the moment nothing could be said in certain. plz visit any legal consultant in person along with you documents..

[email protected]


Read more
Answered on 5/02/13, 7:51 am

First of all he should pursue the appeal which was filed by the widow before the Executive Body if something favourable is decided and if not then he has an option of filing a suit for declaration before civil court.

For details 0323-5423673 or [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 5/02/13, 5:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Pakistan