Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

what is the procedure for injunction order to stop construction

Asked on 4/29/13, 9:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

Retain a lawyer to file the appropriate suit for injunction.

Log on to my website for further guidance.

Read more
Answered on 4/29/13, 9:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India