Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

How a Registered Wasiyat will be treated after the death of the person?sir i am not aware of the area of law?

Asked on 5/02/13, 10:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

you may go for probate if there is a dispute.

Read more
Answered on 5/03/13, 2:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India