Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

I'm serving in judiciary as Secretary to the Court. My boss leveled frivolous charges on my appointment and placed me under suspension and then terminated my services without enquiry. Hon'ble CAT turned the tide in my favor and i joined the same post and received the entire backwages. My boss, a Senior Judicial officer did not alot me the work of my seat.Since 2009, I have been getting the salary as well as the annual increments in time without doing any work. I mark my attendence in the attendence register and over the period, the attendence register shows that i have not been allowed any earned leave or casual leave. When i raised my voice to alot me the work, i'm threatened verbally to again put on road. I'm due to retire in june 2014 after putting in 37 years service. Since my reinstatement in 2009, my ACRs have been written by 2 officers giving me good but average in ACR ASPECT column for manners and powers of working with other by one officer. To what extent he was correct in awarding me so since nothing is on record that i'm giving any fruitful service to the Govt. under his ver nose.

Asked on 9/24/13, 12:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

People are of two types - those that are good at doing work and those that are good at getting the work done. From your query, you most likely fit into the latter category.

1, Any inquiry on the job of whatever nature or criticality is supposed to be addressed and resolved within 90 (ninety) days by the concerned Department, failing which, it is deemed to have been set aside as false and frivolous.

2. There are no such laws.

3. No, as per Point (1) above, the Senior Judicial Officer cannot be stating "NO" for defects without any valid proof or justification.


Read more
Answered on 9/24/13, 7:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India