Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

Sir I have been selected by goa public service commission for group II gazzatted post since last 15 months my appointment is kept on hold by govt for domicile issue as i understand but on issue of domicile my husband has more than 15 years & i have more than 13 years in goa state, PSC had not asked the certificate & had been selected by the autonomous body which must have checked throughly my credentials,99% do not submit the same can govt keep on hold without valid reason can i fight legally?

Asked on 6/13/13, 1:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Madam,

You should request immediate reinstatement of service failing which you should file a civil suit against the commission.


Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 3:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India