Legal Question in Administrative Law in India


I staying in pune and have flat in Nashik ( Maharashtra,India). Society is registered under maharashtra co hsg society.society has started maintenance work -colouring and water proofing of society building.(Society has collectd 3500/- from every member for work)during the work the some damags happened to my flat .

1) window glass are broken

2)bathroom tiles are broken.

when i contacted society chairman ,

the reply was " flat owner has to bare all the repair cost of bathroom tiles,society is not going to pay any damage occur because constrution of buildinf is very poor"

this is not acceptable to me and i requested chairman to stop work untill matter is solved. but still work is going on and there is no treply.

Pl suggest what option are abvalibe for me to solve the issue.



Asked on 4/29/13, 9:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

You may approach registrar societies or the consumer forum.

Log on to my website for further guidance.

Read more
Answered on 4/29/13, 9:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India