Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

a) Talha Huq participated in property auction of 10 Marla House in DHA which was conducted by the order of the court and he succeeded. Can he get the property transferred under Transfer of Property Act? If yes Why and If No Why Not?

Asked on 12/01/20, 10:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

If the competent court has passed order in favour of a party, the party can register it in his name.

Read more
Answered on 12/24/20, 3:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India