Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

Me and x husband having joint account in USA, we were working in Software company.. my husband transferred 90 lakhs to his father in which my salary also included 40 lakh.. now got divorce with mutual consent but he has not returned my money.... I m very very upset

Asked on 1/29/18, 3:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

if you got divorced by mutual consent and a compromise was written down and you settled all your finances, how you intend to claim it. However, your deed and judgments should be perused before giving final opinion.

Read more
Answered on 1/29/18, 9:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India