Legal Question in Admiralty Law in India

If my grand father writes a will before his death that the entire property of him belongs to his younger son how can my father being the elder son claim the half property of his father

Asked on 6/11/13, 4:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

He cannot.

Read more
Answered on 9/07/13, 6:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Admiralty Law questions and answers in India