Legal Question in Admiralty Law in India


My father was only son of his parents & had ancestral property.We have 2 brothers & 3 sisters.In 2011 father died without will. I am divorcee daughter & lived with my parents since 1970 with my three children. My parents started one business in the name of me in same premises in 1991.My brothers are in service,so they lived with their families outside of ancestral property.My one younger sister also get divorce in lived with parents since 2008 with her daugter.My mother filed one case that in ancestral property all my five children gets same ratio in July 2011. She died in Sep 2011. After the death of mother my brothers threw me & my sister from house and broke all the locks of ancestral property & shop & locked new locks in the entire property including shop running by me .No body help me on that time because my younger brother is ADJ in civil court. we filed a case for entering in house but due to his effect Case Kharij (They are son of that property so can do whatever they want).We filed again it DJ Court.Today he blames that in that house some one theft all our 40 years goods,gold & cash , & Paper of ancestral property including their wealth & published in different newspapers & blame on younger sister which is married in Dec 2011 after threw from that house without taking her goods ,ornaments & anything from that house by brothers.

Please help us & guide us what we do in this situation.What is the way to enter in that premises & can we get easily our part in that ancestral property.

Asked on 2/08/14, 10:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

without seeing the documents and pleadings difficult to advice.file a suit for partition and order restraining them from alienating the property. when they evicted you from the property did you file a police complaint??for further query contact 9312411481.

Read more
Answered on 2/09/14, 10:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Admiralty Law questions and answers in India