Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

I have some agriculture land and home is situated there. But suddenlly i got a notice from the government of undertaking the land as well as home. So i decided to fired a case against the govt.can i have a stay order?

Asked on 8/24/16, 3:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

No. U cant. But appeal to the next higher authority.

Read more
Answered on 8/26/16, 7:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India