Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

I am in a very big prob.. my father is a very bad and worst man. He always scolds my mother in each an every thing and always says bad language to my mother and me.. he never even thinks that neighbour is listening to him.. i and my mother and my sister is tolerating a lot. Plz help and say some way that i can do something for me and my mother and my sister. Plz help me out

Asked on 11/28/13, 6:54 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

you belongs to which place?

Plz explain then i will guide you thorougly.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 11/28/13, 9:19 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

In case your father is not using good language against your mother and you , this cannot be sole ground for initiating a legal proceeding However in case he is being physically abusive or uses filthy language that a father should not use in front of her wife and daughter than a complaint under domestic violemce actcan be filed.

Read more
Answered on 11/28/13, 11:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India