Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Pakistan

my brother was killed by an accused before 2 years and session judge announced him death sentence with fine of 5 lacs but in high court the punishment is reduced to umar qaid. can we applied to Supreme court for restoration of death sentence and can supreme court give him again death lunishment

Asked on 12/05/18, 7:24 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Sher Baz Ali Sameja, Mughal & Meo-The Law Firm

Yes you can file appeal in supreme court.

Read more
Answered on 12/05/18, 8:36 am
Adnan Bashir A B Choudry Law Firm



Read more
Answered on 12/06/18, 5:17 am
Salman Khan International Lawyer

Yes its your right..


Read more
Answered on 1/11/19, 8:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Pakistan