Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

In cheaque bounced case after given notice we can file a suit in 30 days after the expiring date of 15 days notice what if 30days also passed and there is no suit filled. Can we file afterward also.

Asked on 9/23/13, 7:26 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Setu Niket Curare Legal

yes you can but you have to file an application for condonation of delay.

Kindly call for further legal assistance.

Kind Regards

Setu Niket



Read more
Answered on 9/23/13, 9:37 pm

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

The limitation for filing suit of recovery is 3 years. you may file it any time during the said period. To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 9/23/13, 10:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India