Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

Dear Sir,

My Grand father started a shop, my father was running the business in the name of Grand Father had been prop. of HUF. They both died. Now eldest brother running the business and changed the name of shop and don't want to give any sharing or amount as goodwill to other two brothers. What should I Do?

Asked on 1/14/14, 11:22 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

file a case against him if he doesnt give the share.

Read more
Answered on 1/15/14, 7:59 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You may file a suit against your brother.

Read more
Answered on 1/17/14, 2:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India