Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

One of our employee had fled away with some money for which we have an insurance policy called fidility guarantee policy.

we had filed f.i.r and after charge sheet and trial, the accused was convicted and we have got decree from lower court against insurance co.The insurance co filed appeal in the High Court in the year 2007.

the paper book,lower court record are readily available

____the said appeal was first listed in the cause list of hearing for Sept-2012 under court no.13 and after listing for 3 months the appeal was transferred to court no.10 .again in the month of June -2013 it was again transferred to court no.10.

Now, i want to know that is there any application/process for expedite


Asked on 7/13/13, 1:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

move an application before High court under section 482 CRPC

Read more
Answered on 7/13/13, 2:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India